Classic 6mm Kote
The Classic 6mm Deluxe Bogu is for the kendoka who seeks a highly functional, lightweight and beautiful multi-purpose bogu based on traditional design. This set provides exceptional value with quality stitching and material usually found in higher priced bogus.
The Classic 6mm utilizes the cross pitch stitch. This style allows the futon to flex freely in all directions while retaining its shape. Each square grid becomes a miniature shock absorbing pad of its own. It utilizes hundreds of these soft but densely padded grids to safeguard the wearer against hard hits. The strength and shape retention properties make for a flexible and lightweight bogu.
CLASSIC 6mm Kote:
- 6mm crosspitch stitch provides good protection yet light weight.
- Patented blue palm tenouchi made from modern fabric. Durable and sweat absorbent. Does not harden with sweat accumulation or after washing. Smell resistant. Extremely breathable. Easily transfers excessive heat away from palm area making the kote much less stuffy. Tenouchi has slight cushioning effect for extra comfort and protection against skin abrasions.
- Thicker border for fingertip protection. Also encourages more relaxed grip.
- Single kera for optimal grip and wrist movement.
- High quality orizashi cotton for enhanced lightweight and quick drying comfort.