Jissengata HOPLITE Kote
The Jissengata Hoplite bogu is designed with the belief that a jissengata bogu does not need to sacrifice protection for reduced weight. A combination of modern material and proven traditional design can achieve the best of both worlds.
Jissengata HOPLITE Kote:
- 8mm/2mm naname pitch stitch provides superb protection yet light weight.
- Patented blue palm tenouchi made from modern fabric. Durable and sweat absorbent. Does not harden with sweat accumulation or after washing. Smell resistant. Extremely breathable. Easily transfers excessive heat away from palm area making the kote much less stuffy. Slight cushioning effect for extra comfort and protection against skin abrasions.
- Thicker border for finger tip protection. Also encourages more relaxed grip.
- Ultra slim pad inside right kotebuton for extra protection.
- Single kera for optimal grip and wrist movement.
- High quality orizashi cotton for enhanced lightweight and quick drying comfort